Where is MMPA member milk sold?
Michigan Milk Producers Association owns and operates dairy processing
plants in Ovid and Constantine. In recent years MMPA members have invested
in the Ovid plant to provide more flexibility in product delivery and
The dairy ingredients made at the MMPA plants are used in a wide variety
of foods sold to consumers. MMPA also works closely with buyers of fluid
milk including local bottling plants, ice cream and yogurt companies.
MMPA’s sales force takes advantage of our close proximity to many urban
populations throughout the country to find the best market for the milk
our members produce.
Helping members capture the highest value for their milk through:
- Custom blended dairy product sales
- New product development and superior product quality specifications
- State-of-the-art processing facilities
- Grade A manufacturing facilities and products
- Dedicated customer service representatives