MSU Member Employee Scholarships
Two scholarships per year are available for employees of MMPA members.
Each semester on-campus recipients will receive $1,250 providing the student:
- Is enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits each semester.
- Maintains a satisfactory grade point average (2.0 or better).
- Continues to show promise for entry into the dairy farming business.
Basis for awards will be on applicant's:
- Merit scholastic achievement.
- Involvement in related activities and organizations.
- Participation and involvement in employer’s dairy operation.
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the MMPA member employer.
The letter from the employer must include the length of employment, description of job responsibilities,
and long term plans for the employee.
Recipients can receive the scholarship for a maximum of 3 semesters.